X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Contests

Press Play To Watch Video
    ​​

We are thrilled to announce an exciting contest on our forum! Here's how it works:

We are looking for the 10 persons to reach 50 comments from other members in a new topic they create, using their own system, which can be created under the " Systems" tab. The lucky winner will be rewarded with a fantastic prize—a $500 Amazon Gift Card or Paypal Payment!

Contest Image

So get ready to unleash your creativity, engage in meaningful discussions, and share your insights. The race is on to reach that coveted milestone! Don't miss out on this opportunity to win an amazing prize.

The contest will run from 7th June to 7th September 2023

Good luck to all participants!

P.S. Be sure to watch the video for more details about the contest and for how to make a post.

I do not have a system of my own.

Comment

What's this?

Comment

What's sure fire trading?

Comment

Please guide me

Comment

Polish me up that i can be beneficial for me and you guts

Comment

Guys* i wanna learn

Comment

Hi i need help how do i start trading

Comment

I haven't any system or investment plan

Comment

I'm only need trading Robot to start my trading

Comment

Yes I have to do that

Comment

Trading is the best way to earn profit

Comment

• Russ
                          Russ commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Once you get decent at it, you can make more money with it than any profession. You can earn ore than doctors and lawyers, and your schedule is your own.

Russ, will you be venturing into AI, or staying with manual trades.?

Comment

• Russ
                          Russ commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Hi there, The closest I will be getting to AI is automate trading, but even that has such big drawbacks.

When it comes to automated trading, traders tend to abuse it to the detriment of their trading account.
                          EAs don't see the market the same way a trader can, and a trader that doesn't know how to trade will always think they can trade every setup, and this is a mistake.

I know that right now, a lot of traders promote "AI" trading bots. but this isn't really how it works... these AIs are still just Expert Advisers, but artificial intelligence is the current buzz word.

So the short answer is no, I will not aggressively pursue Ai, but I will be looking into it... and yes, I will be sticking to the manual trading.

There are tools we can use that can semi-automate the trading process, but the trade decision itself will be made by the trader.
                      Working...
                      X