Introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

Greetings y'all! My name is Hussain and I live in NY, USA. My favorite trading system that I use the most often to trade the forex market is the RH Viper System! My question to you Russ is what is your go to trading system that you use the most often? The other question to you Russ is which time frame do you think offers us the chance to obtain the highest win percentage when using the RH Viper System? So far since I started using it for the past few weeks, I noticed that I have the highest win percentage when using the RH Viper on the 5min time frame. Much gratitude and blessings to you, Adrian, Toshko, and the rest of the SF Trading Team!

Originally posted by hussainm015 View Post
    Greetings y'all! My name is Hussain and I live in NY, USA. My favorite trading system that I use the most often to trade the forex market is the RH Viper System! My question to you Russ is what is your go to trading system that you use the most often? The other question to you Russ is which time frame do you think offers us the chance to obtain the highest win percentage when using the RH Viper System? So far since I started using it for the past few weeks, I noticed that I have the highest win percentage when using the RH Viper on the 5min time frame. Much gratitude and blessings to you, Adrian, Toshko, and the rest of the SF Trading Team!
    Hi Hussain!
    You live in a great time zone to trade the NY session!
    I am very happy you like the RH Viper system, it really is a nice system.
    It's nice and simple and very clean. I prefer the systems that aren't too cluttered, and the system I trade is probably the closes to the RH Viper system.
    I have traded the RH Viper for a long time and I love it.

It uses the trend / pullback / trade principle that I speak so highly about.

The 5 minute is a great timeframe to trade. I trade it too, but there are a couple things I want to keep in mind when I trade the 5 minute.
    1. is the market moving well enough to see a traded through.
    In a sideways market the, the 5 minute can be a battle to trade well.

2. Is the pair I am trading move well in the period of time I am trading.
    Not all pairs move well all at the same time.

Keep safe out there, and continue to make that money with the RH Viper!

Comment

Working...
    X