Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi, my name is Russ, I am happy to be here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, my name is Russ, I am happy to be here!

Hi everyone,
    My name is Russ and I have been trading for a few years. I started in the year 2000 and have some experience in trading small accounts, larger accounts, building trading systems, and many ting sin between. I have seen a lot over the years and learned how to fix a lot of the trouble I got myself into.

I might be able to answer a few questions if you have them, and I will post some trading tips and tricks along the way.
    Feel free to say hi and ask some questions about any of the system here or about trading in general.

Russ

Hello Russ, my name is Raja Nadeem and I am from Pakistan. I am new here and have very little know how about forex trading biz. I would love to learn about forex trading biz so that I may earn just like others are eating from this biz.
    thanks

Comment

Hi Raja, It's nice to see you here!
      Traders all over the world are having good success with trading the FX markets, and there is no reason why you can't be one of them.

Keep things as simple as you can, don't over complicate it, and ask questions when you have them.
      We will do our very best to have you making money as soon as possible!​

Comment

Working...
      X